Hi, I’m Saila. I’m happy you are here.
I’m a homeopath and I help women with hormonal imbalance problems and couples with fertility issues using a natural and effective treatment.
I love working with people who…
- Are looking for a natural solution for their hormonal symptoms.
- Desire to have regular, easy periods and feel more connected to their cycles.
- Struggle with getting pregnant or staying pregnant.
- Have never been well since taking hormonal birth control.
- Prefer a holistic approach to healthcare.
- Believe that wellbeing is available to all of us and it’s possible to heal.
I used to suffer from painful recurrent urinary tract infections which were a blessing really because going through it helped me find natural ways to get better instead of relying on antibiotics that made me sick and made the problem even worse!
During my quest for healing I eventually came across homeopathy and when I tried it for the first time I was blown away. The pain went away in 10 minutes! Even painkillers could not do that for me. And the real magic happened in the next 6 months (while taking homeopathic remedies when needed) I actually stopped having UTIs all together. Homeopathy fixed to root cause.
I understood how powerful this system of medicine is and decided to study it as I was already thinking of becoming a natural medicine practitioner. After 4 yeas of study I have gained a Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathy from Middlesex University and a licentiate diploma from the Centre for Homeopathic Education in London.
I am so grateful and lucky to be able to use my skills and gained wisdom to help others heal. Women’s health, hormonal problems and fertility were a clear choice for me to focus on because I’ve suffered with enough of out-of-whack hormones and I know how it can take over your life. I also like to think it’s so beautiful to be able to use this natural medicine to help bring babies into the world. The job satisfaction is just immense and I love every minute of doing what I do.
I don’t think he likes taking selfies with me.
When I’m not busy working you can catch me…
• Sitting on the sofa with my ginger cat Indie purring on my lap and with a cup of tea in my hand daydreaming away…it helps me relax and rewind after a busy day.
• Learning about astrology. Self-discovery is a never-ending journey and astrology has given me many fascinating insights into my life. I would love to learn more to share it with others too.
• Rolling out the yoga mat and giving my body a gentle workout. I’m not a huge exercise person but I do love yoga for the body and mind.
• Planning my next travels, even when I don’t have the time or resources to book anything I just love researching places around the world. For me, that’s half the fun!
• Some of my all-time favourite travel destinations are Greece (love the food!), Japan (so peaceful and beautiful) and Bali (just love the vibe there).
Five things I wish to tell all women
- You are enough just as you are.
- Nothing is broken that can’t be healed.
- It’s OK to say no and put yourself first.
- Embrace your body with periods and all.
- You can thrive in the masculine world by being more feminine.
Still here? Let’s connect!
Find out how homeopathic treatment could help sort out your hormonal problems. I offer a free 20-minute call so you can decide if you would like to work with me or not. Ask me anything!